Data solutions are one way that provides solutions in recovering the lost storage and collection of valuable information of a company. Cloud hosting Malaysia is related to the resources needed for website maintenance and dispersing across more servers and decided as per need. It is an infrastructure that provides collection of virtual services to protect your data.
For dealing with the corrupted data you need to recover data from database. But for recovery from database backup plans are very important for any organization in case of emergency. Loosing important organizational data can lead to intense losses for a business. The files saved in your computer are stored at remote locations in your device to easily recover. For recovery of data from database you need to follow a few simple steps:
- There need to be a copy of corrupted database so that it can be recovered easily. So, make the copy of damaged database as priority.
- The structure of spoiled database need to be re-created or pasted from previous database to new table.
- Open the corrupted database table and make a copy of its structure so that you can view both the tables.
- Swap to the corrupted database on the View menu and click on the database sheet, select the whole record that you have entered by clicking on record selector button which is a blank button on the left side of each entered record. Click copy from the edit menu to make a copy of record from spoiled database.
- Swap to the new database table and put the pointer on the desired location where you would want to put the data from damaged database. Paste the data by clicking on the edit button which offer the paste button.
- Testing is an important part, test the pasted data after copying the data from corrupted base table.
- Create a new blank database in Access file with a distinct name after all the records have been transferred to the new file from corrupted file. Give the new file a different name from previous damaged file.
- Quit the Access after importing the new tables and all the uncorrupted data to the new database file.
- After deleting the damaged database file rename the new file on the name of previous file.
These above-mentioned steps can effectively help you to recover your damaged database record. Once you have recovered all your data you need to test that data before you delete the corrupted file and return to the production environment. The content delivery network is one effective way to secure and protect your data against unwanted harm without compromising on delivery. But remember that creating a Backup of any data is the major element before starting the recovery process so that irrecoverable damages can be avoided.